You can use our secure online services to invest in an Aberdeen Standard Investment Trusts ISA or Share Plan.
As an Aberdeen Standard Investment Trust Plan investor, you can view your ISA, Share Plan or Investment Plan for Children account online at your convenience.
- Get a current valuation
- Top up your existing investments
- Switch your investment to another company
- Change your personal details
Investment Plan for Children
- Lump sum minimum of just £150 (per trust) or £30 per month (per trust)
- No initial plan charges – only annual management charges and stamp duty on share purchases*
- Freedom to stop and start contributions whenever you like, without penalty
- No fixed investment term – but a medium to long-term view is recommended
- £10 exit fee per sale + VAT
*You will also incur the dealing costs represented by the difference between the buying and selling price of an investment trust’s shares (the ‘bid-offer spread’). This ‘spread’ varies from trust to trust, depending on supply and demand in the stock market.
Although we can't offer financial advice, our Investor Helpline is here to answer any questions. If you need personalised guidance, we strongly advise that you speak to a qualified financial adviser.
Due to issues caused by the global situation with COVID-19, we may take longer than usual to answer phone calls. Please bear with us and accept our apologies for any inconvenience. If you have a general query which does not require the use of your personal information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to message us securely and manage your account online, please click here.
0808 500 0040Open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm