abrdn European Logistics Income plc: Chair's Statement
Chair Tony Roper provides an update on the trust's investment portfolio and discusses key factors relating to its future performance.
abrdn European Logistics Income PLC is an investment trust investing in high quality European logistics real estate, aiming to achieve its objective of providing its shareholders with a regular and attractive level of income and capital growth. The Company invests in a portfolio of assets diversified by both geography and tenant throughout Europe, targeting well located assets in established distribution hubs and within population centres.
In addition to its performance objective, the Company is characterised by:
• A diverse portfolio of assets across five countries
• A strengthening focus on ESG
• Investment predominantly in the more liquid mid-box segment of the logistics market
• Modest gearing parameters
• Durable indexed income returns
• Local abrdn asset managers across Europe
The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may get back less than the amount invested.